Tuesday, June 9, 2009

071119 – First Encounter with Snow in Seoul

Bookmark and Share
I was in the hotel’s study table surfing net and watching TV, then out of the sudden I heard a group of youngsters started screaming in ecstasy. I’m wondering what was happening. I looked out of the hotel window and I saw snow falling down. I’m quite surprised to see snow in the month of November, after nine days in Seoul. Could it be due to the El Nino effect? Without any hesitation, I quickly took a camera and ran down to the lobby of the hotel and snapped some photos.



After backed to hotel, feeling too excited, I called my wife, parents and even friends who are online at that time. Since then till I left Seoul, I never saw any snows falling as heavy as this. Am I just lucky or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment